As an experienced Kubernetes Engineer you will be defining best technical solution for our clients and help implement. You will work with other engineers in a pod format to help deploy Kubernetes for our clients on premise or in the cloud
Additional duties may include:
- Responsible for providing senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise’s overall systems architecture.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Docker Containers in production environments with many nodes & establish automated application deployments to various environments (Kubernetes, Helm).
- Build, create and maintain automated solutions with scripting, Jenkin, build systems, shared resources and other integrated systems
- Experience with implementing Microservices Architecture & building / deploying highly automated, scalable and maintainable infrastructure.
- Experience of using enterprise grade requirements management solutions such as Jira, Confluence amongst others.
- Designing and developing scripts/tools for Continuous Integration Continuous Deployments for Containers.
- Advising on technology choices by analyzing risk and business cases, industry best practices and prior experience.
- Identify and create advanced application monitoring (Splunk, ELK) for improved reliability.
Required Education & Experience
Required Education & Experience:
- 10-15 Years of experience with a strong focus on developing System architecture and design involving Java, Microservices, Framework Development for Docker, hands on Kubernetes Administration, Prometheus, Gravana, ELK
- Design, implement, manage and orchestrate Docker Container Clusters using Kubernetes.
- Design & build automated solutions including CI & CD pipelines, as well as build, release, and backup/recovery systems
- Design new strategies for optimizing all aspect of the certification, CI, release and deployment processes using latest container and virtualization techniques.
- Experience designing automating pipelines by using continuous delivery tools including Jenkins
- Understanding of key components of a Microservices architecture including containers, load balancing, distributed cache.
- Understanding of Service-Oriented Architectures (SOA and REST), Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) and Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Experience implementing continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems
- Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services, open API development, and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the design patterns.
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the e-mail subject line.