Job duties typically include market research, development of target client lists, assisting with client proposals as well as pre-sales activities.
Sales analysts are expected to stay up to date on the latest Information Security vendor product offerings and their comparisons, organization changes within existing and potential clients, and current hacking/cyber security news.
Additional duties may include:
- Developing lists of target clients based on market cap or geographical area
- Reviewing 10K/10Q public record filings to collate key officer names for potential client firms
- Collating research on potential competitors, their size, their target market focus, their service offerings etc.
- Supporting with the development of sales pitch decks/presentations
- Email and phone outreach to potential/prospect clients for sales discussions
- Supporting with the upkeep of the content on the Company Blog
Required Education & Experience
Required Education & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience
- Proficiency with the English language (written and spoken)
If interested, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title in the e-mail subject line.